go here Changes in change consulting: fundamental changes should take less and less time. Often only a impulse is tolerated. Achieved results will be delayed and not even tackled to the end. The number of topics, , contradictions and urgencies increase (digitization, GDPR, global divide, climate crisis, crisis of confidence, generation Y, holocracy, how long-will-I-keep-the-pace, etc.).
native american third sex Oscillodoxy unfolds: Digitization initiatives oscillate between holistic transformation and the search for lucky shots. Agility fluctuates between very formal processes (such as SCRUM) and the attempt for radical changes in the management style (“Digital Leadership”).
http://johanstellerphotography.com What is certain: our effectiveness depends on our intention. That sounds banal. But in practice our doing often does not match our purpose. So crises begin to build up slowly. And everyone could have known before.
http://johanstellerphotography.com The success of an intervention depends on the intervenor. (William O’Brien)
Transformations happen in breadth and depth.
Or you know better.
http://ancestorscalling.com/porn/what-sex-movies What I can contribute:
- Facilitation: This is more than moderation of workshops. Teams and individuals visibly assume their own responsibility. And live them. It is always about the real implementation of specific tasks and projects. My important stake here: consciously addressing the transformation to shared and participative leadership.
- I support and coach leaders who want to take this shared leadership path.
- The “Art of Hosting” attitude inspires me: It complements Facilitation with a social and cultural facet. Conversations with meaning on difficult topics become possible. Immerse yourself in a variety of views. Devote yourself and as a group completely to a topic, to a task. The community touches you. Your view changes and gives you energy for the next step
blond mouth I’m a learner with 30 years of experience. You can find more on this homepage.
petite teenage blondieass hardcore fucking sensual babe
latest jamaican porn tube
Often we make an effort – and it does not work out. Sometimes it’s easy and smooth. We often do not know why.
But it is evident, that there is a evolutionary and creative impulse. You do not have to believe in anything special. It always happens in front of our eyes. Therefore, I am convinced: our intentions drives the effect of our actions. Tools just help to keep the direction.
Pablo Neruda says: „You can pick all the flowers, but you can’t stop the spring”
“The success of an intervention depends on the interior condition of the intervenor.”
Continue reading “The success of an intervention depends…”
We have to deal with changes differently. The old scheme “Unfreeze – Change – Freeze” is no longer. It was already getting old. Managers and consultants believed in a stable starting point to change. Already through these ideas we inevitably produced resistance. And this rhythm is exhausting and leads to constant stop and go. You know the old programs, which should bring the store jerky forward? TOP, 2020, speed they were called.
Today the digital transformation means something has to happen and the subito, otherwise nothing will happen. The corporate world is so caught up in changes that such initiatives are hardly noticed or taken seriously. Today we seem permanently unfreezed. I used to believe in the fever curve of Change:
- First horror and rejection of the change,
- then the digestive phase, it goes up in mood and then down again when you realize that you are actually affected.
- Later, after habituation or visible success, the mood rises again.
- The performance phase begins.
- In the climax of change to peak performance.
These waves are barely perceptible today because they appear in the organization at different times and places. So everything appears freezed at the same time and somehow unfreezed or in between. Is the agile company the solution? Let’s pack a few happy ingredients:
- More confidence in the autonomy of teams
- Empowerment of persons
- Training and development of employees Coaches instead develop
- Maintain the job market
- An entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- to take up a network
- Plan less, do it faster
- Less control and more clear directions
- In any case, be “digital”
I am usually in favor of this, depending on the urgency and self-competence of the organization. The catch is the seemingly necessary simultaneity of these changes. And it’s not even enough:
- Stable zones are necessary, that can be products, roles and people
- The old governance is always resistant,
- Well-to-do rights and thinking models depend on it.
- If they stay, then you will not get very far with empowerment.
- Side processes, such as planning, controlling, target agreements, remuneration, purchasing, communication, marketing must be put to the test.
- . These systems form the old backbone. It must be carefully and consistently rebuilt. Nobody likes to stand without a backbone.
Be the change you want to see in the world, but be patient. Disruptions are meant for others. The ongoing, creative impulse in your enterprise can not be stopped.