- Transformations: Simultaneous adaptation at many ends requires the cooperation of all.
- Find the right path between paralysis and actionism
- Develop new products and services with customers
- Digitizing: finding meaningful projects or even tackling a “digital transition”
- Focus the organization on new customers and markets
- Find and implement new strategies and procedures
- Coping with crises
Our way of working: Process design from the binding involvement of all stakeholders to the evaluation of the result. Some of our methods: Facilitation, Art of Hosting, U-Process, Coaching.
We accompany and facilitate workshops and events. We design the phases of open-ended projects. Sustainability is important for. We therefore design together with our customers for processes and facilitations. We strive for a joint liability for the project.
Facilitation is special: In the sense of transformative leadership, all managers and employees have clear responsibilities for success. An important focus is therefor the support of group processes. The common understanding of the task and the environment is essential. To secure results, we are long for clear agreements and visible commitment.
Evaluations of implementation are always part of a workshop or any long process.